Monday, November 3, 2008

Teen Vogue Fashion University 2008

Last weekend I attended Fashion University in NYC, I met with designers, Rachel Roy and Tracy Reese, who were both so amazing and sweet and extremely gorgeous in person! They spoke on everything from how they got started to what their going to to up to in the future. Rachel Roy specifically spoke on people who copy designers designs. She actually said she amazed how mass retailers interpret and water down their designers and make it available to everyone. (shocked?, I was.)I also met with some of the senior executives for the magazine. Unfortunately my camera died out there, I could have cried, some girls took pics of me but they never sent them to me..(teardrop). I took my friend crystal along with me and she took pics for me. Here's pics from the fashion show and concert with the Whigs.



One of the Publishing Managers-

Got a close up of her Louboutins'


2 comments:

Queen Elyzabeth said...

omg those shoes are so nice, too bad they probably cost a lot of money

Queen Elyzabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.