Monday, November 24, 2008

Looks To Love: Rihanna


SHHHH!, Don't tell anyone, but I have a confession, I have a girl crush on Rihanna, or maybe I'm just crushing on her style. Whatever it is, girlfriend has seriously got it going on! I know they say that imitation is the best form of flattery, and as much as I would love to emulate her looks, her fashion choices inspire me to create my own signature look just as she has. Ri Ri has seriously become an icon in my eyes, even her not so great looks are still acceptable because her edgy attitude carries her outfit into sartorial success. [click pics to enlarge for full detail]



@ Practice for the AMA'S which aired 11/23/08 , this outfit is very much my style b/c I have this weird obsession with plaid button ups, I'd pass on the big hoops and replace them with pyramid gold studs I always wear. hmm I don't think I'm too dark for red lipstick either...

Rihanna's Givenchy inspired look.
Givenchy Fall 08 RTW

@ The Gucci and UNICEF Benefit



-[ LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LUST]

No comments: