Sunday, November 9, 2008

Juicy Couture meet and greet @ 52nd and 5th Ave NYC

As most of us know Liz Claiborne bought over Juicy Couture and Yesterday Co- Founders of Juicy Couture Gela and Pamela made a visit to their new 5th Avenue store in New York City. The stores' decor is AMAZING! I brought my friend Crystal along who is the biggest Juicy fan you can find across the 7 seas! She made them the cutest keepsake gift and they thought it was fabulous. They signed autographs from 11am-1pm, and left at promptly at 1:02 pm. While there we shopped and enjoyed Juicy drinks and sweets. Pam and Gela signed my Viva La Juicy Perfume, which is my new "official" scent for winter, hit up your local department store for samples because it smells great. Fashionistas and fans all gathered to shop and in the presence of the juicy designers. Even Andre Leon Tally "Vogue's" Editor at-large came out to shop with his entourage. We had a lot of fun, I wish I could have bought everything I wanted.

Click to view the pics, they're HUGE







1 comment:

Queen Elyzabeth said...

wow! how do u know bout these events? lol