Tuesday, November 18, 2008

State of the union #3


Sorry I'm one day late with my state of the union posts. This decision was a little harder than others, whats" in" and whats "out" usually comes to me easily. I decided it's time for everyone to retire their "tu-tu" dresses, Rapper and Sweet 16-er Teyana Taylor made a splash onto the scene with her custom "Heatherette" creation. [btw Heatherette needs to REUNITE] Since then every girl grabbed a hold onto anything with tulle and poof, and I loved it too, I have a cute black sequined one. Betsey Johnson makes her living on these dresses as well but even she has moved on. I'm daring any up and coming designers to replace the tu-tu dress, start a new craze, that's where the real talent is b/c stitching tulle together isn't as difficult of a task as it seems.

No comments: