Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gucci ♥ 's Rihanna


News is that Rihanna's the new face of Gucci, (YAYY!). She's the star of Gucci's 4th annual ad campaign for UNICEF. I'm sorry I couldn't get better pics, she's modeling the "Tattoo Heart" Collection which consists of ultra luxe white leather and "tattoo" details. All the proceeds from the line will go towards improving the lives of children in sub-Saharan Africa through life-saving programs. I think Frida Giannini made the right move by choosing "Ri-Ri" for this campaign, because if I had to stare at another pale faced model I was probably going to puke [imagine that, all white bags with a snow white model, realllll exciting]. Who knows maybe choosing a pop star will bring some extra hoopla to this collection because the "Gucci ♥'s NY" collection didn't exactly sell out in stores.

No comments: