Monday, November 3, 2008

Remebering Selena Quintanilla- Perez



Being a child in the 90's was amazing, personally I think we had some of the best music following the 80's. I LOVE Selena. Even though I was only 5 or 6 when she died I can vividly remember seeing her videos and hearing her songs. I was watching the movie last night( MY FAV MOVIE OFF ALL TIME) and I realised she had GREAT STYLE.


She often performed in elaborate costumes but her more simplistic outfits consisted of high-waist jeans, studded bustiers and studded belts. I feel like wearing red lipstick and growing my hair out, Maybe i can pull Lolita off??


I love the 90's style; tight black spandex leggings, mini's and dresses, don't let me get started about denim jackets, red and black leathers, and studded EVERYTHING. I'm going to try a Selena inspired outfit soon. Until then, RIP Selena Quintanilla- Perez.


SELENA - I COULD FALL INLOVE -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Selena quintanilla Perez she is the most wonderful inspiring sing on the earth and she will always be remembered in my life time