Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dear Topshop:Why won't it rain Benji's??


Words will not even begin to describe how upset I am that I won't be participating int he TOPSHOP festivities begging on the 2nd. My finances aren't looking so good right now. Kate Moss is definitely going to be there to kick of the launch of her new collection. I love a good fashion tussle but sadly I wont be a part of this one. Hopefully I can make the Matthew Williamson for H&M collection on April 23rd. If any of you fashion babes are heading out to NYC on the 2nd here's some advice:

Go EARLY, the doors open at 11am, I think 8am or 9am would be comfortable. There actually might be girls sleeping in front of the door ( I saw it happen at the Roberto Cavalli for H&M last year) I also advise that you wear comfy clothes and flats, no one cares what your wearing they are all shopping the racks and besides you want to be able to take your clothes of quickly to try on clothes. When you do get inside grab EVERY thing, especially Kate Moss' collection and then barter with the other fashionista's in the room. Bring back up b/c it can get ugly, some people fight. If you make it out alive guard your shopping bags with your life and enjoy!

Click on the image above to watch Topshop owner Sir Philip Green telling us about the store and giving us a speak peak. It looks amazing! I'll be there when all the fuss dies down, maybe I'll catch some impulse shoppers returns.

No comments: