Sunday, March 15, 2009

New shoes on the block

Nine West ,Ciraco
[Please excuse my unpolished toes! I'm going to fix that since the weather is breaking.]I love Sundays, relaxation, big breakfast's and shopping! Well I had no intention of actually buying something today but I was trying on shoes with my friend Taryn and we both fell in love. She bought black and I copped brown. I'm excited about them because I was depressed that I couldn't find a Balmain sandal look-a-like. But then I came to realization, I should move on since everyone is swooning over those sandals, so unless I have the real thing, everyone will be rocking a Balmain wanna be, AND studs are a big trend for spring. I can't wait to wear them, all 5 inches of em!

5 comments:

ChicStylez said...

OMGosh!! Love those! Im gonna try them on and hope my legs arent too skinny for them!

TheDoll said...

Super-dope!

Renee said...

thanks, they had other cute shoes, i was surprised to find those at nine west.

Janard Williams said...

NICE!

Renee said...

my boyfriend said they look like fruit baskets!