Monday, March 30, 2009

Leggin' the question

I have a confession, I love wearing leggings, yes, I'm one of those girls who wears them as pants. It's okay I swear I don't look tacky when I do it. Leggings are just so MUCH more comfortable than wearing jeans all the time and the black is very slimming and flattering in many places. For fall 09 I'm seeing lots of over the top leggings decked out in sequins and graphics, all very bold and elaborate. I like the idea of studded leggings but here's MY dilemma. How many times can you really wear your latex, sequined, graphic, or bright ass leggings without someone saying "Oh, she's wearing those leggings again, didn't she wear them last week??" It's the inevitable, people are always going to talk about you, but I refuse to pay $40 and up for a pair of leggings that I can wear once a month! The economy is really kicking my fashionably forward ass . So with that said I'm going to pass on the over the top leggings trend and stick with my basic black or studs and zippers.
Custo Barcelona leggings and boots by Christian Siriano for Payless.

Photo credit: WWD
( K.I.S.S. [keep it simple stupid. ] )

No comments: