Friday, March 13, 2009

Karl Lagerfeld CLEARLY means busniess.


Transparency isn't going out of style anytime soon, I have a feeling transparency is going to flow from summer into fall 2009. Karl has done it again at Paris Fashion Week, my heart skipped a beat at the first glance of his new see-through work of genius. There a spot for everything, your lip gloss, your compact, ipod and ear phones, and for everything else you can chuck it in your Chanel purse in the middle. No excuse to lose anything ever! I'm not sure how much this bag is going to retail for but I'm sure its going to make it into the hands of young A-listers and IT- girls alike. I wonder where Karl got the inspiration for this?? Well in my dreams I look just like Jourdan strutting down 7th ave.

Here's some more eye candy, architectural works of art rather. The shiny opaque tights? - Love it madly.

1 comment:

TheDoll said...

I heart Karl! Great post!