Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wear thigh skimming boots without the hooker vibe

Paris Fashion week,Marc Jacobs shows us how to wear thigh length boots without looking like a woman working the corner. The trick is VOLUME on top, and lots of it, loose hair and sharp and minimal make-up is good too. No more than 3 inches of thigh revealed and no tight tops. Good luck ladies, if you have the body, rock it, since I'm exactly 5 feet tall I won't be wearing knee-length boots, they swallow me whole! With that said I still like the thought of them.

Louis Vuttion Fall 2009

And now, the details.
"Paper chain" Necklaces
I remember making paper chains in kindergarten, I made rings, bracelets, and rows beyond rows of necklaces in rainbow colors. Leave it to Marc to turn a rainy day art & craft project into couture, I smell a DIY coming on.
Long fingerless gloves
I like the black clutch, I can see Rihanna rocking that one.
Short fingerless gloves

Bag it up

The best of the bunch. I would invest in either the navy or the black and gold tote.


photos via style.com

No comments: