Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Looks to Love: Herve Leger Fall 09

Herve Leger Fall 2009
Embellished
Max Azria made the right move by purchasing Herve Leger back in 1998 because since the line of body-con dresses have shot off into fashion stardom. If it's mini and tight, I LOVE it. These are my favorite looks and the hairstyles compliment the Urban Glamazon look Azria's got going on. "For Fall the designers wanted to move to "the beat of an urban tribe," so they chose a muted Saharan palette and successfully played with texture through weaving and insets of exotic skins". I adore the gray printed mini dress with the boxy shoulders. It's 80's with a modern appeal and I would definitely wear it with ease. I love automatic style outfits. What do you guys think of the collection?
Boxy Shoulders

No comments: