Monday, February 23, 2009

Payless STEPS it up

Project Runway winner Christian Siriano and Payless Shoe Source have teamed up to create what I'm calling the BEST Designer collaboration IN HISTORY [WAY BIGGER THAN MCQUEEN FOR TARGET]. The diffusion collection will include shoes and handbags inspired by Egyptian hieroglyphics that are set to release for Fall 2009. I'm PISSED, my father used to work for PPS back in the 90's (goodbye discount) The line is priced between $25 and $45 which makes it very accessible. I want at least 3 of the heels, the only problem is now every girl could be rocking the same pair of spiky pumps from Payless, That doesn't make me feel unique but Christan's talent definitely is.This collection is a much needed Jolt to the dying discount brand. Would you rock it ??


No comments: