Sunday, February 22, 2009

Editors Note: I'm Back!

Hey Fashion-ites,

I'm back!! There is NO place like NEW YORK! Home sweet home. I had fun in Bmore but I didn't get to take as many pictures as I promised. There was no time in between shows to take good pictures of our costumes. While in Maryland I was pissed because before I left I received an Email from Teen Vogue inviting me to LeSportSac's 35th Anniversary party at their Soho store which was on Thursday the 19th. If I can recall, on the 19th I was in Maryland most likely sprawled out on a floor, dead tired! A wise person once said, there is no such thing as luck, you make your own luck, by being in the right place at the right time. I , however was in the wrong freaking place at the wrong time!! I'm over it now, there will be other parties to go to but I learned that it's impossible to have two passions. They will never work. I've struggled between Dance and Fashion for awhile but I know I'm going to have to make a decision soon. Well I'm back, Style is resumed!


x0x0- Renee


No comments: