Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Because I want to be just like MC Hammer, but cuter



I have a fatal attraction to this years spring trend; the harem pant. I usually don't do trendy, but I want these pants to work for me REALLY badly. I tried on a cheap pair from Forever21 and they were too big and badly cut. I stood in the mirror and starred at the pants that were swimming on me, even Aladdin would have disapproved. I turned to BCBG and they have a pair for $238. [ pssht! ] I wouldn't pay that price for a trend that's going to be over soon. I've seen more subtle styles that aren't as baggy in the crotch that could survive for a couple of years paired with a fitted top and a nice blazer, sleeve rolled up of course! What do you think? Tres chic or Tres fou? Is it "hammer time" for any of you guys in fashionbloggerland?


2 comments:

TheDoll said...

I think you could pull them off. But I wouldn't pay more than $60 for a pair. They're kinda too trendy.

Renee said...

I'm still searching for a nice pair @ a resonable price. cross your fingers with me!