Thursday, April 23, 2009

Zara Trend Report

Unfortunately I over slept this morning and I didn't make it tot he city to shop the Matthew Williamson collection @ H&M. So instead I went to my local Zara to help my homegirl KK find a b-day outfit. No luck with that either. But I came across cute stuff that would be great from when the weather decides to warm up a bit. Here' my picks,


Soft draped strapless dress.
Photobucket
Strapless jumpsuit, they didn't have my size =\
Photobucket
Tribal print strapless dress
Photobucket
Polka dot strapless [ I love dresses and strapless things if you couldn't tell]
Photobucket
Perfect summer plaid shirt. Great to pair with leggings
Photobucket
Boho jumpsuit
Photobucket
Eh hello? Balmain jeans! $59.00. I tried them on and they fit perfectly. I'm just against low rise jeans on shorter people like myself. I find that it makes our legs look 10X shorter. But jeans would be perfect with strappy platforms or sandals.
Photobucket

No comments: