Monday, April 20, 2009

Chic Find: Flip Floppin'

The weather in NY sucked today, it was gray, cold, and rainy (booo!) Well brighter days are coming soon and what better way to be prepared for the sun with cute sandals! I found these fringe sandals @ American Eagle Outfitters and these Jellys @ Aerie, definitely chic for cheap. They come in pink, blue, yellow, and black. Last summer I had a really cute pair of clear jellys from BCBG. A rather LARGE woman stepped on the back on my heel while I was wearing them and the strap popped. I was devastated. I bought the yellow ones to replace them but I'm thinking about exchanging them for the grey.

AE FRINGE SANDAL $29.50

Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket




AERIE TRANSPARENT SANDALS $15.50
Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments: