Friday, April 3, 2009

Step out the box

The sky in New York is currently the same color as the background of this text. And if I'm not mistaking a sudden down pour just began as I'm typing, GREAT.



Rainy days are depressing, so what's a girl to do? - WINDOW SHOP FOR SHOES OF COURSE! -yeh I said window shop, I'm not ashamed. Anyway I came across some cute pairs for spring, the pops of colors and sure to inject some life into a dull wardrobe. I can tell you exactly what my wardrobe will consist of this spring. Nice jeans, simple t-shirts and statement shoes and jackets b/c this "economic climate" is really taking a toll on my shopping. Time to make due with whatchu have and invest in key pieces, and these shoes do exactly that.


1.Olsen Haus 100% Vegan Shoes $198

2.Rolando, Christian Louboutin

3. Fred Flat, Christian Louboutin

4.Olsen Haus Black Lizard W/ Italian Ultra Suede $198

5.Olsen Haus Wit Linen Wedge $160

6.Olsen Haus Ultra Suede Paint Splatter $175

7. Adona Lim Flat, Christian Louboutin

No comments: