Sunday, December 7, 2008

On the Rise: Gilt Groupe

Gilt Groupe is an invitation only, online sample sale where you can purchase coveted Men’s, Women’s and Children’s fashion and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off retail. They've only been in operation since 2007 but they are rising on the map by make sample sales accessible to everyone from the comfort of their homes. I personally love Gilt because I bought my Cynthia Vincent Shoes from them last month, I cherish them and I get compliments every time. I only paid $68.00 and they retailed for about $300. If you want an invitation Email me at Fashunista@optonline.net or click here to register.
I didn't realise just how big Gilt Groupe was until I was reading about a party they hosted in Atlanta, you can read the whole story here on The Fashion Bomb .

No comments: