Sunday, December 14, 2008

Food for Thought: When is brand "TIRED"


Okay, no fluff here, EVERYONE loves Herve Leger dresses, including me [ I wish I could afford it b/c I have a great body for one] but my main reason for this post to is ask How do you know when a brand is "played out" or if it's become a "classic". I feel like Herve Leger is a household name now just like Chanel or Louis Vuitton because these are brands that are EVERYWHERE as far as I'm concerned. E very girl is entitled to look and feel sexy. And that's exactly what Herve has done, he as created a shape that make women look and feel amazing, so who are we to say " we're tired of it"? If that's the case I'm tired of "LV" logos and Chanel's "double C's". Mr. Leger's iconic skintight dresses should be considered a wonder of the world because the results [for most wearers] are amazing when you slip that sucker on. I cant wait to see how he reinvents his collection for next season, this oughtta be good.

No comments: