Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2009 Costume Institute Gala

Last night the annual Costume Institute Gala was held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC. There where many belle's of the ball and I'll post later on my favorites but I must address Miss Rihanna's ensemble. At first glace I thought her suit designed by Dolce & Gabbana was horrendous. After picturing her in a fancifull gown or a sexy fitted mini dress, or any frilled metallic combination of the two, I then reconsidered and realised her outfit of choice (or stylists choice) was perfect. I'm thinking she wasn't intending on jumping onto any "best dressed lists but if the idea was a PR stunt, she certainly grabbed my attention. Welcome back Ri-Ri. Kudos on her hair and make-up. Its the most fabulous part of your whole outfit.



For full coverage on the Met Gala's Hit's and Misses check out Red Carpet Fashion Awards and Black Style Central.

No comments: