Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Do you think they do brain implants?"

OK, CASTING CALL!!.. here are my loves and hates of the "Stylista" cast crew... I'll start with the bad news first, I dislike Megan because her attitude is disgusting, and until she can prove herself, she has no reason for being a bitch, AT ALL. And she endangered her whole team by almost losing their first challenge by not following instructions. It killed me when Danielle spoke for her in eliminations.. (smh)

Next we have Kate, I was on her side at first because i felt bad that Mr. Zee totally trashed her style. I haven't thought of the perfect adjective for her yet, but she lost points because her favorite clothing comes from Bebe and Marciano, all way too tight and way too tacky.

Poor Arnaldo gets sent packing early,it must really suck getting sent home first.
My favorite right now is Ashlie, she started out as the underdog and started winning challenges like crazy!
I also like Devin, Joanna, and Danielle. I think Danielle has potential to be the next Beth ditto, Big girls need love too!
Well my views might change with the coming episodes.. can't wait.

No comments: